Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Port a Cath

I am home and getting ready to take a nap but wanted to add an update. The surgery for the port a cath went well. I am just tried right now and hopefully will get some rest. Some good news, the BRCA genetic test came back and it was negative. That is such an answer to prayer. Thank you all.

I would just ask that now you would pray for the kids. Elisha had a hard time today when I got home and she was afraid to even hug me cause she thought she was going to hurt me. She wanted to give me a kiss but only on the hand. I feel that her and Nathan might have a hard time with all of this. I just pray that the Lord will give Kevin and I and all our family and friends that right words to use when talking to them and that they will feel the our love.

Thank you again
Tanya

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed by the amazing Spirit you have. I am spending a lot of time in prayer for you and your family. love u lots
    thanks for the updates. monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kids will be ok - they just have to get used to it. They will see you are the same loving person you always have been - and then things will be ok :)

    ReplyDelete