Tuesday, September 1, 2009

and it begins...

After talking to 20 million doctors/nurses today, this is what is happening. Tomorrow morning I have to go in for a heart test, jsut to make sure that my heart is healthy enough for the chemo. As soon as I am done with that, I have to go over to the hospital and have surgery to get the port a cath in. Then on Thursday at 10 I will be getting my first dose of Chemo. I am very nervous but know that the Lord will be with me and the doctors. I am looking forward to my parents and sister coming this weekend and to be here . I will try to update tomorrow on how everything went and then of course on Thursday. Thanks again for all the prayers and comments.. Love you all

Tanya

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tanya,

    Jodi taught me how to post on here! YAY! lol
    Anyway, just wanted to write and say that myself, my husband, and the 5,000 people at my parent's church are praying for you ;-) and I hope everything goes well the next couple of days. Stay strong, take care of your body, and the chemo will be a lot easier. Cancer runs rapid in my family, and the one thing I know is that if you REALLY take care of your body, you will get through it much quicker and much easier. God speed. Love you.

    ReplyDelete