Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 weeks on the dot..

Well it has been 2 weeks and I have been feeling great. I have been almost back to normal and it has been so nice. Those things that I complained about before I have loved doing, well to a point! LOL

I remember before I had my first treatment, we asked the Oncologist how long it would take to start loosing my hair and he said 2 weeks. Everyone that we have talked to has said that they are exactly on the mark. So I have realized that they were right on. I took a shower this afternoon and realized that I have started to loose my hair. It is not noticable yet, but I am sure it will be soon. I have an appointment with a lady about wigs and scarfs and then I am going to a class to help with how to do your makeup and all that fun stuff. My mom will be here on Saturday and is going to go with me, so I am pretty excited about that. Other than that we are all doing good.

Please continue to pray for strength and wisdom for Kevin and I and for our kids. Thanks to all of you..

Tanya

"Praise be to the God & the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."
2 Corinthians 1: 3&4

No comments:

Post a Comment