Thursday, April 22, 2010

ALL DONE!!!

Finally, I am done with my treatments!! It is such a great feeling to be done with everything but at the same time not sure what to do with myself. I have been treating this since August 09 ' and now to go from everyday to nothing, is sometimes hard to get to use to, but I think I can handle it!! :) I have been going to the Y everyday, except for Tuesday. It has felt so good to go and work out and the kids are enjoying meeting new friends and playing with old ones as well!! We have been so blessed through this trial and I am so thankful that the Lord never left my side. It is an amazing feeling to know that he is there and will carry me when I fall. I thank all our family & friends that have been praying for us and helping us in every way, big or small. We have learned so much and have felt so loved!! We are looking forward to our big celebration in August, to mark the 1 year since my diagnosis and to Thank everyone for everything.

Thank you again for all the prayers.

Tanya

1 comment: