Wednesday, October 7, 2009

2nd treatment down..

It has been almost 1 1/2 weeks since my 2nd treatment and I am feeling back to normal. This last treatment took me about 1 week and a few days to start feeling better. It was a rough week but we did get through, thanks to the Lords grace. Yesterday (Tuesday) I had a MRI done to see how much the Tumor as shrunk. By looking at the films, I can tell that it has definitely has shrunk a good size. We will be meeting with Dr. Gaffar on Friday to go over the films and see what the next step is. We will either do surgery or my 3rd round of treatment. I am kinda going for surgery, just so I can have a break from the chemo but we will see what the doctor has to say.

I just wanted to say Thank you all for your prayers. This time has been rough for me not only physical but also mentally. I had been trying to remember that the Lord is in control especially when I have felt that all I want to do is stop all this. I feel that the Lord has made me a wife and a mother and during these treatments I get down because I can't be that but I know that in order to be a good wife and mother in the future I need to rest and take care of me so I can get better. I ask that you all would continue to pray for not only me, but for Kevin and the kids. I know that the week of chemo is not only tough on me but also tough on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment